Solid Bronze/Ebony rails with natural brush/Rosetan Velvet/Tufted panel
At Cotton Funeral Service, we strive to serve our clients needs and their best interest. We are here to help make the experience as comfortable and emotionally reassuring for you as possible.
Itemized Goods and Services
All of our funeral goods and services are itemized in our General Price List as required by Federal Trade Commission regulations. This provides families an opportunity to select exactly the type of funeral or memorial ceremony they prefer, and to be more informed of prices. We also offer custom service packages that can provide savings and convenience over itemized selection. Silver / Gold Urn
When a death occurs, your primary responsibility is to yourself and the ones you love. There are a number of things that require attention simultaneously. Regardless of the day or hour, Cotton Funeral Service is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently. The funeral director's main function is to assist you with the necessary details of the funeral process. Among the services funeral directors provide are:
Arranging funeral plans
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Care and custody of the body
- Coordinating all details with the clergy
- Arranging the music you have selected
- Placing obituary and funeral notices in newspapers
- Assisting in arranging for burial or cremation
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing, flowers and monuments
- Arranging transportation for you and the members of your family prior to, during, and after the funeral
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service
- All necessary arrangements for transportation, funeral service, and burial if the deceased is to be sent to a distant location
We know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family's wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one's hobbies and interests. We can assist you in making arrangements for any additional services you wish to include in your loved one's funeral.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- video tributes and photographic collages
- displays of personal memorabilia, such as awards, trophies, or favorite pastime items, such as garden tools
- the writing of personal notes by family and friends during the service
- prayer cards & register books that reflect personal style and interests
- horse drawn hearse available
- special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
- military honors at service location or cemetery
- displays of uniforms and equipment for government employees
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.
We respect the wishes of those in mourning. For more information about our Professional Services, please contact us by e-mail or call us at 973-675-6400. We are here to serve your professionally.